How to Report an Outage
The Comanche Electric Cooperative team is dedicated to providing you the most reliable service possible. Outages are rare, but when they do occur, please rest assured that a team will be dispatched as soon as possible and you will not have to wait long for your service to be restored.
Should you experience an outage, the best way to report it is via the CECA mobile app for Apple or Android products. (Links below)
CECA line crews are on call 24 hours a day in the event of outages and emergencies.
Report An Outage
- Before calling or messaging, please check your breakers to determine that the problem is not on your side of the service. If the cause of the outage is on the member's side, additional charges for the service will be incurred by the member.
- If possible, check to see if those around you have power. This will help CECA determine if the trouble is caused by a transformer serving your home or if the outage is more general in nature.
- Report any other relevant information, such as: "A wire is down" or "There's a tree on the line," or any loud noises heard.
- Have your bill handy. Your electric bill has a map location and a meter number that is very helpful. If this information is not available, we need the name that the account is carried under and a phone number in order to be able to contact you.
- To report an outage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, use the CECA mobile app, or contact CECA at 800-915-2533.